This enterprise grade, centrally managed, host-based firewall defends mission critical servers from attack, and enforces corporate network traffic policies. And, it's now available, for free, for up to 100 servers.Key features include:
- Stateful inspection bi-directional firewall
- Firewall rules can filter traffic on: IP addresses, Mac addresses, Ports. Different policies for each network interface can be configured. Detect reconnaissance activities such as port scan.
- Pre-defined firewall profiles for common enterprise server types (LDAP, DHCP, FTP, Database, etc) ensuring rapid, easy deployment even in large, complex networks
- Real-time visibility and control with detailed logging, alerting, dashboards, and flexible reporting. Firewall configuration changes are audited so history of what policy changes have been made and who made the changes is captured.
- Integrates with leading Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
- Proactively prepare for cloud computing by deploying location-aware security policy for computing resources, making it possible to move safely from internal to external clouds
- Maintain consistent security policy and ensure control of virtual machines regardless of cloud computing vendor
- Maintain audit trail and compliance of systems (SAS 70, PCI DSS, HIPAA and more) as they move to the cloud