Currently the program works only on Black Berry and mobile phones running Android, for iPhone and Windows Mobile will coming soon.
DriveSafe.ly basic version is free, and reads up to 25 words per message (enough for most people) and includes the optional text and e-mail auto-responder.
The paid version can read up to 500 words per message and lets you choose between a female or male voice. The basic version has only the female voice.
- Reads your text messages and emails out loud in real time
- Hands Free - No need to touch the phone while driving
- One-touch activation - no complicated setup
- Bluetooth and radio transmitter compatible
- Reads text message shorthand (lol, brb)
- Optional customizable auto-responder
Not for usReplyDelete
This application is very good, probably the best mobile app ive seen. I hope everyone starts using itReplyDelete
There are so many texting apps on the market coming up these days, but after trying a few of them, I think Text’nDrive is a superior product than this one. It’s easy to use, works on both iPhone and BlackBerry, and they keep us informed on the latest texting laws in the U.S. and Canada (http://www.textndrive.com/textingwhiledriving.php). Good job folks!ReplyDelete