EyeDefender is very useful software for people who sit long hour’s in front of a computer monitor. Working on a computer for hours create problems like eyestrain, blurred vision, headaches, back pain, delayed focusing, light sensitivity, etc. These problems are commonly known as Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS).
Of course it is impossible to get rid of all these problems, but we can reduce and even eliminate most of its symptoms. To reduce these problems, the recommended solution is simple; just take a short rest break from your computer every hour.
The difficulty lies in scheduling a regular break and keeping to it. That's where EyeDefender can help you. It'll remind you to take a break and relax eyes at fixed intervals. When the time for a break comes, the program does one of the following according to your settings: Displays pictures in a predefined folder; Runs the visual training to relax the eyes; Runs a default screensaver and Displays a popup timed reminder in the system tray.Features:
- Control the level of eye strain in the system tray
- Set up the time period for a popup reminder
- Set up how much time you want to rest
- Enter the rest mode instantly
- Reset the counter
- Stop the counter when you do not want to be interrupted
- Set the counter to stop automatically after some time of inactivity
- Four rest modes: slideshow, visual training, screensaver launch, or popup tray reminder
Post a Comment
Please leave your valuable comment below