1. Automatic Malware Analysis: Scans at Windows startup for potential malware. If you permitted, possible malware is automatically transferred to Rising’s Automated Malware Analyzer (RsAMA) for detailed analysis. The user is informed about the result of the analysis and can quickly react to new threats for which conventional protection is not yet available.
2. Immunization of USB devices: By immunizing USB devices prevents spreading of malware via USB sticks and MP3 players.
3. Auto repair Windows: Scans for vulnerabilities and unsafe settings in Windows and other third party software and lets you download updates from Microsoft.
4. Trojan Behavior Detector and Blocker: By using behavior based analysis it stops Trojans and other malware before they can load and harm your PC
5. Trojan Download Blocker: The advanced Trojan intercepting technology by Rising blocks malware such as Trojan downloader before they can infect your computer.
6. URL Alert: Warn you before visiting suspicious web sites. You may also report suspicious sites.
7. Internet Explorer Protection: Monitor and protect your system when malware tries to invade to the system through IE.
Also there are some advanced tools for experienced users such as such as Disk Cleanup, System Startup Management, Service Management, Network Application Management, LSP Repair, File Shredder, and Special Virus Removal Tools which are designed to eliminate only a limited number of viruses.
However, remember that Rising PC doctor is not an antivirus program (More information about Rising antivirus here) and also it can’t considered to be a freeware, it is an adware (ad supported program). More details and free download of Rising PC Doctor will available from Rising Global site.