These includes shortcuts to terminate non-responsive applications, restart Windows Explorer, view/clear the clipboard, open a command prompt in a selected folder, access system folders, view TCP/IP configuration settings, etc.
- Hide / Show Desktop Icons
- Icons Extraction from files
- Taskbar Hiding, Transparency Level to the Taskbar
- Transparency Level to the Active window
- Windows commonly used and hidden applications starter
- Screenshots of whatever is visible
- Safely Removal of USB Drives
- Memory Instantly Cleaning
- Non-Responding Applications Killing
- System Drives Quick Cleaning
- System instant General Refresh and many more.
All commands are very easy to access through a user-friendly interface.
Download Commands in Demand from here.
More information from programs home page.