The program has almost no user interface (keyboard and muse driven). The main access to its features (for configuring the short-cut keys) is through Clicky Gone Config file which is an external application and the Clicky Menu (ctrl + alt + space).
Clicky Gone has many features and following are the default keys for different operations.
- Quick hide/show all windows: Ctrl + Alt + F12
- Selective Hide: Ctrl + Alt + Left Click Window
- Clicky Gone Menu: Ctrl + Alt + Space Bar
- Boss Key (hide active window and mute sound): Ctrl + Alt + Enter
- Hide windows in system tray or completely from view
- Boss Key support, hide the active window and mute the sound
- Run hidden windows application's in the background,
- A menu that shows you all your hidden windows
- Prevent click hiding on full screen applications, i.e. Games
- Hide menu on applications caption and taskbar icon