IE Tweaker will work with various versions of Internet Explorer (IE 6, 7and 8) and has the following menu options for tweaking and repairing IE.
- Browsing Options: Lets you quickly off/on Smooth Scrolling, Clear type font, Animation, Sounds, Picture Display, Automatic Image resizing
- Clear Junk Files: Remove all the temporary IE files, cookies, history, passwords, and AutoComplete data.
- Basic Tweaks – Offers you the basic tweaks such as Turn off/on Menu bar, Favorite bar, Tabbed browsing, Full screen mode, Caret Browsing support etc.
- Browser Menus – Helps you to disable/enable the Browser Menus
- Toolbars – Helps you to hide/unhide the various options on the bars and also the bars itself such as Status bar, command bar etc
- Control Panel – Helps you to hide/unhide the various tabs in Tools -> Internet Options.
- Advanced – Helps you to Turn off/on various options such as Compatibity view etc., and also allows you to change the IE Title, and Default download directory options.
- Restrictions tab – Provides you various restriction options such as Changing default search provider, Add-ons management, Autocomplete features etc.
- Settings tab – Restricts the users to change various settings.
- Security – Allows you to enable/disable options such as InPrivate Browsing, Filtering etc.
- Repair – Repair menu option provides you various options to repair/fix various issues that you have with Internet Explorer.
Download Tweak IE (via)