Zentimo is a full-fledged USB device manager that lets you manage your USB devices and save data on them. This tool has many uses. For instance, you can assign drive letters to a specific device, hide drive letters of unused slots, stop or un-plug a device safely, and display locking processes, test write/read speed of a device and more.
- Drive Letter Management: Hide drive letters of unused card reader slots, assign drive letters to a specific device, etc.
- Portable App Quick Launcher: Launch any application located on your USB drive with one click
- Powerful Autorun: Can automatically mount\dismount your TrueCrypt drive, launch a file manager, check flash drives for viruses, etc.
- Safe Device Removal: Stop a USB device, display locking processes, and reconnect a stopped device.
- Drive Speed Test: Perform read/write speed tests for any attached drive.
The company is giving away free licenses to Zentimo v.1.0 for a limited time (Dec 1 – Dec 7, 2010). Interested readers can visit this giveaway page for downloading the product.