Redo Backup is an open source, very easy to use, advanced backup and recovery solution for Windows and Linux systems.
It allows bare-metal system restore, which means, even if your hard drive melts or gets completely erased by a virus, you can have a completely-functional system back up and running in minutes.
Redo Backup requires no installation, just boot from CD or USB drive, it will automatically search your local area network for drives to backup to or restore from.
Main features of Redo backup
- Simple GUI interface anyone can use
- Bootable from CD or USB drive
- Auomatically locates network-shared drives (FTP and Windows shares)
- Extra tools for hard drive partitioning, factory reset, undeleting files
- Web browser for downloading drivers, reading documentation
-File explorer for copying and editing files even if system won't boot