You can turn off, restart, hibernate or suspend your computer, logout user, lock workstation, display text, play selected sound file, start or end selected application, make screenshot, send keystroke, and many more. That is you can program your PC to perform certain actions without needing your constant attention.
Marxio Timer has a user friendly, simple interface, many keyboard shortcuts to quick action and almost all visual control has a hint describing its function, so even program manual is not needed, even for kids.
Main usage of Marxio Timer:
1. Timer - shutting down computer or reboot at specific time
2. Parental control - Locks computer after specified time elapses, thus blocking children to play games - password needed to unlock computer or make screenshots every 10 seconds for further preview,
3. Energy saver - computer enters hibernate/standby mode after specified "idle time" elapses, saving your energy bills, or just makes itself quiet when you are already aslept
4. Reminder - displays text or plays sound at the time you specified, like every 30 min, once, after 30 min, in 30 min and so on
5. Running other applications - without using Windows Scheduler - timer works in background and executes specified program. When? Depends on You.
Marxio Timer is a freeware and works under Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. You can download Marxio Timer portable version or installer from here.