PDFCreator is an open source application that allows you to create PDF files from any Windows program that is able to print. It transforms the generic printer commands generated by programs into PDF commands and stores them in a PDF file. The result is that you can now create PDF files from almost all programs that can print. And also, you can encrypt these PDF files to protect from being opened, printed etc with PDFCreator.
There are two different types of installations – The standard installation and a server installation. A standard installation sets up a standard printer for PDFCreator and allows that computer to create PDF documents, Bitmap images, and Postscript files.
A server installation sets up a network printer for PDFCreator and allows computers on your network to create PDF documents, Bitmap images, and Postscript files remotely. If you use a server installation on a terminal server, make sure that you do not install PDFCreator in application mode.Features of PDFcreator
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
Post a Comment
Please leave your valuable comment below