When you type on your keyboard, the keys travel along a path within the operating system before it arrives at your browser. Keyloggers plant themselves along this path and observe and record your keystrokes. The collected information is then sent to the criminals who will use it to steal from you.
Unlike anti-virus and anti-spyware programs that depend on recognition to remove keyloggers that they know about, KeyScrambler protects against known and unknown keyloggers without requiring constant updates.
This is how it works:
- Encrypts your input at keyboard driver level as it enters your computer
- Decrypts it at the destination application
- End to end protection gives keyloggers only indecipherable data to record
- Works even on security compromised computers
- Protects all parts of the browser and everything you type into a webpage on all websites
KeyScrambler Personal browser add-on protects user inputs in all parts of the browser against keyloggers:
- All websites: login credentials, credit card numbers, passwords, search terms and more.
- IE, Firefox, and Flock: Java, Flash, PDF Forms, including Runescape and many bank logins.
- All web email: Yahoo mail, hotmail, and gmail.