There are hundreds of tools out there to edit tags and organize albums. We will bring you one such full featured, free software TagScanner. It help you process entire albums at one go. Ripped CD can be tagged automatically using an online database like Freedb or Amazon to save you time.
TagScanner can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames and supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, Windows Media and MP4 (iTunes) tags.Main features includes:
- Rename files based on the tag and file information
- Import tag information from an online databases like freedb or Amazon
- Supports MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey's Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio, WMA, MP4 files
- Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4(iTunes) metadata
- Playlists export to HTML, Excel and CSV(e.g. for MySQL)
- Built-in multiformat player