“Trend Micro™ HouseCall is an application for checking whether your computer has been infected by viruses, spyware, or other malware. HouseCall performs additional security checks to identify and fix vulnerabilities to prevent re-infection.”
With an increase in the number of available security solutions these days, computers continue to be vulnerable to malicious programs, especially with the use of internet, email and IM. Even if you have installed anti-virus software or security suite, still there might be a chance to an attack. Some of you might have experience this.
If you are more cautious about your online security, we have to think about some other means of security solutions also. Trend Micro Web Protection Add-On is one such application. While testing this with different suspicious websites, it provides amazing results.Key Benefits of this program:
- Fills a critical security gap, working alongside existing desktop security solutions
- Designed to block access attempts to potentially malicious Web sites in real-time
- Monitors for potential bot infections using innovative in-the-cloud behavior analysis
- Alerts users when Web threat- or bot-related activity is detected
- Directs infected users to Trend Micro HouseCall for a full system scan and clean
Web Protection Add-On (1.2) is free for 90 days only and works with most of the security programs (check here for details) available today. In my view Web Protection Add-On is a must tool for everyone who give prime importance to online threats. Download and Install it and protect your computer from malicious Web Threats and from bots that can secretly take control of your computer for criminal purposes.