It is a highly customizable application and capable of script and extension-based integration with various applications such as file managers and mail clients. It consists of both command line (bdscan) and graphical user interface scanner (bdgui), which offers better integration with desktop environments
Licensing: A free license is available for home or personal computer. In case you want to use BitDefender Antivirus for Unices for business purposes, a registration key must be purchased.
- Linux, FreeBSD,
- Linux Kernel: 2.4.x or 2.6.x)
- FreeBSD: 5.4 (or newer with compat5x)
- glibc: version 2.3.1 or newer, and libstdc++5 from gcc 3.2.2 or newer
- Processor: x86 compatible 300 MHz; i686 500MHz; amd64(x86_64)
- Minimum Memory: 64MB (128MB recommended)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 100MB
Supported Distributions: RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 or newer, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 or newer, Fedora Core 1 or newer, Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 or newer, Slackware 9.x or newer, Mandrake/Mandriva 9.1 or newer and FreeBSD 5.4 or newer.
More details and download. [via]
Yes, a good anti-virus for Linux distributionReplyDelete