Malwarebytes Anti-malware is a security programs for combating newest malware threats (malware is the collective term to describe malicious programs such as viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, etc). It is considered to be one of the best in this category and the new version (v.1.34.) comes with some added features such as better detection techniques for the real-time protection module (available in paid version only), directories now counted as items scanned, disinfection for certain USB spread infections like Conficker, etc.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware new version (1.34) incorporates the following additions and improvements:
- Removing registry keys with corrupt permissions,
- Removal of drivers now improved,
- Improved memory usage,
- Certain types of freezing during full scan,
- Improved full scan times significantly,
- Better detection techniques for the real-time protection module,
- Directories now counted as items scanned,
- Disinfection for certain USB spread infections (Conficker).
More information and download from http://malwarebytes.org/mbam.php