Work times can be allocated to customers, projects and tasks. You describe projects that consist of one or more tasks with timeEdition and manage your hourly rate for each of these tasks. In this way you keep an eye not only on your hours worked, but also on the turnover accrued. Using the integrated export interfaces, you can transfer your times, for example, to your invoice generator.
This platform independent program (Windows and Mac) is targeted at all users in a computer workplace who value detailed documentation of their working hours, whether they use it for customer billing or for monitoring the duration of individual projects. It simplifies the work involved in entering your time data, while at the same time ensuring that incorrect time data cannot be input.
One of the main functions of timeEdition is its close links to popular calendar applications. It works with Apple's iCal, Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar. The software lets you automatically transfer your time records into any one of these calendar applications.
Following are some of the functions timeEdition offers:
- Warning if user becomes inactive and variable settings for auto-stop function
- Integration into iCal, Outlook and Google Calendar
- Project countdown display
- Extensive export functions (Excel, XML, CSV, iCal)
- Freely definable hourly rates
- Entry for calculated project duration
- Colour coding of customers
- Comprehensive, customisable displays
- Complete options for editing completed time records