This tool is designed to run under Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA 32-bit and note that you must also download and place the latest virus pattern file in the same folder as the Trend Micro Sysclean Package.
How to use this tool?
1. First of all download (4.5Mb) Trend Micro Sysclean from here or here
2. Download (14.5Mb) latest Malware definition ( lptXXX.zip) from here or here
3. Download (5.3Mb) latest Spyware definition (ssapiptnXXX.ZIP) from here or here
4. Create a new folder on your local drive and copy Sysclean.com into this folder. Now extract both malware and spyware definition files into this folder.
5. Now close all running application on your computer including anti-virus program.
6. Double click Sysclean to run the tool. Wait until the scanning finishes. You can also specify any drive or folder for scanning from advanced option.
Post a Comment
Please leave your valuable comment below