Comodo Backup delivers all the functionality you expect. Apart from scheduled backups and archiving backups to .ZIP files, it can also backup to other resources on a network, backup to virtually all types of removable devices, and run incremental backups (suitable for large data) and full back ups (suitable for small files).
Comodo Backup can be set to automatically back up a set of files at system startup, system shutdown or to back up a set of files at a certain time of day and particular day or days of the week. A log file is kept that records all of Comodo Backup's actions as a further safeguard against losing your essential data files.
With Comodo BackUp, you can:
1. Backup to a local or network drive;
2. Backup to FTP-server;
3. Backup to CD-RW/DVD-RW drives
4. Save Disk Space by compressing your backups to ZIP files;
5. Send E-mail reports to team members about the status of a backup job;
6. Schedule backups to fit your timetable;
7. Configure in minutes with the intuitive interface.
More information and free download from Comodo
Word repair software is meant to safely deal with the corruption issues of Word documents. This helps scanning and repairing the corrupted word document in a safe way.ReplyDelete
These are the special tools that can scan corrupt zip files to correct corruption. Using their interactive interface, users can easily work through and get the file repaired and restored.ReplyDelete