The Sunbelt Conficker/Downadup Removal Tool (SSClean) can be used to detect and clean the majority of Conficker/Downadup variants from infected client PCs. It can be run as a standalone removal tool for removing the nasty worm.
To do its job, this removal tool must be installed and run on the actual PC that is infected; it cannot clean the worm remotely across a network. To use the removal tool (SSClean.exe) on an infected PC, do the following:
1. Unzip the file SSClean.exe from Conficker_SSClean.zip into a familiar folder (e.g. My Documents) on an infected PC.
2. Disconnect the infected PC from the network.
3. Run SSClean.exe and click "OK" to begin scanning the system.
4. Reboot the PC when prompted by SSClean.
5. After rebooting run SSClean.exe for a second time.
6. Reboot the PC again as prompted by SSClean.
You can download Sunbelt SSClean from here.
thanks its a good appReplyDelete