Have internet or network problems after installing or uninstalling security software or removing malware?
Most of these problems arise because of corrupted Winsock settings. Windows sockets settings may get corrupted due to the installation of networking software, or perhaps due to Malware infestation.
Here is a freeware tool Rizone Winsock Repair, which helps you to reset/repair the Winsock configuration to defaults or clean state. It will help if you are having any of the following problems:
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, antispam, vpn, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any webpage or can only access some WebPages.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- NS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Other networking problems.
Winsock Repair is very simple utility and, for this reason, does not demand any installation utility. Simply unzip all files to any folder and run the executable file (usually, "RWinsock.exe"). Supports Windows 2000/XP. Download Rizone Winsock Repair