To protect itself, some viruses disables some windows tools and functions like registry editor, update check, folder option, task bar, etc. Even if you remove the viruses from your PC, such issues may still persist because of registry errors.
Virus Effect Remover is a free tool that helps you removes and repairs/fix such effects of either a live virus or left-over by a virus. It can also detect and block auto run status of USB drives.
The new version has the following key features:
- Easier to use NEW GUI interface, Buttons, Menus, and Tab pages.
- New pages added for USB option, suspicious file, and enable/disable autorun.
- Better NTFS Security details page.
- New Tools, Windows Cleaner, File Protector, Clone Scanner, File delete
- Quick links to Microsoft all Management Consoles (MMCs), and more.
Note that, this software is meant for advanced users only. The program supports Windows 7, Vista and XP and XP users’ required.NET framework 2 to run this app.
Download Virus Effect Remover from http://sourceforge.net/projects/viruseffectremo/
Post a Comment
Please leave your valuable comment below