This application is useful either for transferring profiles between Opera installations in different operating systems (Linux or Windows) or restoring lost settings if they disappeared after an Opera upgrade.
Following are the key features of Opera Settings Import and Export tool:
1. Lets you preview your settings before importing or exporting
2. Available for both Windows and Linux, and your settings can be transferred between OSes
3. Intelligently locates all the Opera profiles on a typical Windows system, so good for finding "lost" profiles
4. Stores settings files in their original state in an open archive (tar.gz) format, so your exported settings can always be easily restored by hand should the need arise
5. Corrects .ini paths on import so settings imported from a different folder/OS work correctly
You can download the tool free at the program source