There are few programs that could monitor system activity, visited sites, send/ received emails, IM chat, open windows, computer usage time, etc. BlackBox Security Monitor is one such freeware tool.
It is designed to collect information from multiple computers and report it immediately to your email or cell phone.
Following activities can be monitored by BlackBox Security Monitor
- Every Program launched: when program was started/ended, what is the program name, what is the text in program title
- Every Web site visited: the web site address, when it was, even the IP address
- All Web Searches: what was this search for
- Computer usage time
- All E-Mails sent and received
- All Web Mails sent and received on HotMail/LiveMail, YahooMail, Google GMail, AOL Web Mail
- Instant Messengers chat and conversations via Windows Live Messenger, AOL, Yahoo/ICQ, Jabber, etc
- All keystrokes typed
- Record screen captures in color and high resolution with highest compression rate available
- Total network traffic.
System Requirements: Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP (32/64 bit). You can download it at source. Required a free registration.