In partnership with security expert and author, Linda McCarthy, Microsoft offers a free downloadable version of her new book, “Own Your Space – Keep Yourself and Your Stuff Safe Online”. This book is dedicated to every teen who takes the time to learn about security and how to stay safe and be smart online.
This book is also an essential resource for every parent and teacher who wants to keep up with the latest computer and online safety issues and help kids learn to avoid them.
This book is designed for any teen who is:
- In fear of drive-by downloads of nasty adware, spyware, and viruses
- Anxious about scareware and ransomware
- Trying to stay safe on social networking sites
- Concerned about online predators and identity thieves
- Scattering secrets to the wind in favorite hot spots
- Shopping online without protection
- Unsure of the risks about webcams and sexting
- Dealing with cyberbullies at home or in school
- Blogging alone and in the dark
Post a Comment
Please leave your valuable comment below