Every time you close Panda Safe Browser, the session data is deleted, assusing your privacy and the integrity of the software for the next run.
Is Panda Safe Browser completely secure against malware?
- Panda Safe Browser is based on multiple layers of protection that minimize the risk of an infection from the web to only a theoretical, almost impossible, chance.
- It’s based on Mozilla Firefox, a much secure browser, which considerately lowers the possibility of an attack.
- It has almost no plug‐ins that can be explored by malware to run on the system (like a PDF‐file reader, although it can read PDF files).
- It runs on with limited permissions, which means that even if some malware can exploit Firefox or the plugins it uses, the practical use of an attack will be close to none, because it cannot make changes to the operating system.
- Inside Panda Safe Browser Mozilla Firefox runs on Linux operating system, which has much less common vulnerabilities to explore.
- On the top of all of this, Panda Safe Browser is a virtual machine, which means its functioning is isolated from your PC.
Note: to install Panda Safe Browser, you required Virtual Box and Linux OS. The application automatically installs both. Download Panda Safe Browser