The long-awaited first beta of Avast Antivirus 6.0 has been released with new security features and improvements. New features such as Avast WebRep (website reputation rating system), AutoSandbox (automatically run suspicious files in a sandbox), sidebar gadget for Windows 7, etc certainly ensure your computer security further.
- AutoSandbox – suspicious programs will be optionally run sandboxed
- Avast! WebRep – browser plugin for website reputation rating; a combination of data from our virus lab and community voting
- Script Shield now even in the Free AV
- Site Blocking now even in the Free AV
- SafeZone – a special virtualized area for sensitive transactions (e.g. secure online banking) (paid products only)
- Restore factory settings command (Settings -> Troubleshooting)
- Automatic actions in the boot-time scan
- New compression method in the installer makes the setup packages about 20% smaller.
- Script Shield now functional even with IE8/IE9 Protected Mode
- Sidebar gadget
- Improved stability/compatibility of the Behavior Shield
- Improvements in the avast! Sandbox
It is my favorite free anti-virus program. I am eagerly waiting for the final release. ThanksReplyDelete
Is this going to be compatible with opera i use Avast its the best free anti-virus program available in my opinion but i also use opera web-browser with is also the best available i would like to use my 2 favorite programs together is there a plug in like there is for Firefox . ThanksReplyDelete